RECON 5 Gen II Lightweight Military Sleeping Bag -20c
The Recon Range just got better following 12 months of R & D
the Lightweight Compact Military Recon Sleeping Bags now come
with some exciting new features.
- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon ® finish.
- Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish.
- Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.
- 80gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
- Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver micro fibre which also increases its heat retaining capability.
- Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
- Internal baffle foot is re-inforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots.
- Internal and external hanging tabs.
- Bonded seams
- Central double puller heavy duty No. 8 spiral zip with storm flap.
- Anti-snag zip with Velcro tab closure.
- Draw cord and barrel lock in hood.
- Shaped hood for extra comfort.
- Internal PDA pocket
- 210D Nylon Oxford spider compression sack.
- Designed for operations in -20 degree Celsius locations.
- Temp Rating: Extreme: -20°c
- Dims unpacked: Length 228cm width: at shoulders 85cm at feet 55cm
- Dims packed in compression sack: 27cm x 26cm
- Weight: 1.95kg
Tested To The Following Australian Standards
AS 2001.2.16 AS/NZS 2111.2 EN13537 ASTM F 1955 AS 2001.2.22 AS 2001.2.20
AS 2001 .2.3.1 AS 2001.2.10 0 AS 2001.2.26 / EN 13537