The SICC Belt Mk2 is an updated version of our classic SICC belt with hook facing inwards for use with look inner belts like our SRO inner belt.
We have listened to on the ground feedback which has resulted in the addition of another MOLLE column to better support the attachment of pouches.
SICC Belt allows the combatant to integrate and allow the use of multiple platforms onto one belt. This has been achieved by adding PALS to the Cobra Pistol Belt.
Manufactured from high strength abrasion resistant webbing.
We have also replaced the generic pistol belt roll pin buckle with the quick release Aluminium Cobra Buckle imported from USA.
Due to the use of multiple layers of web tape and the addition of another MOLLE column the belt provides a very stable platform for a pistol holster.
- You can run a pistol and two mags when moving around the FOB
- Provide a stable platform for covert carriageFeatures
- Height of the belt is 48mm
- Works in conjuction with our SRO inner
- Weighs 265 grams
- Thick Rigid Layered web tape ensure holster stability
- Lightweight quick release aluminium Cobra Buckle
- Reinforced Loop for Pistol Lanyard
- 2x Rows of MOLLE for easy attachment of small pouches such as Pistol Mags SUPs etc.
- Compatible with 3S Belt
- Multicam Khaki and Black
- Made in Australia
Size Inches Cm Small 26-30 66-76 Medium 30-34 76-86 Large 34-38 86-96 Xlarge 38-42 96-106
Accessories pictured not included
- You could run it through your padded first line belt i.e. our 3S Belt
- You can even use it for more mundane tasks i.e multitool or a water bottle.
If none of those suit your purpose it looks pretty rad holding up your pants.
This belt has now been tested and meets Australian Standard: AS/NZS 1891.1 1995 Industrial Fall Arrest Systems and Devices Part 1 Safety Belts and Harnesses.