The smallest fragment can end the biggest mission for a soldier but the best eyewear dose more than protect against ballistic fragmentation. It provides the optical clarity that helps the soldier avoid the danger in the first place. It offers uncompromising comfort that lets the soldier concentrate and stay focused. And it maximizes efficiency and convenience by offering the widest possible.
- All optional lenses are of Plutonite® Oakley high purity optical – grade polycarbonate.
- All lenses feature Oakley high Definition Optics (HDOR)with polarize Ellipsold™ geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti – fog coating
- UV protection of plutonite lens maternal that filters out all UVA/UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wave length
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirement per ANSI Z87.1 – 2003/2010 fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF – 31013 clause 3.5.1
- Secure fit even in wet conditions via hydrophilic unobtainium® nose pad
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance suitable for use in low – light to no – light conditions.
- Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance suitable for use in low – light to no – light conditions
- Grey lens feature 15% visible light transmittance suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
- New lens cut AGRO – increased peripheral coverage
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over – ear hearing protection and communication systems.
- System features quick tool – free lens changing
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05 – ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet – mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH ACH CVC PASCT and crye™ Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant Omatter® frame material
- Lens colours included Grey & Clear Permission