The Foretrex 401 is a slim wrist – mounted GPS navigator that is perfect for ouitdoor activities that require the use of both hands.
It combines a high – sensitivity waterproof GPS receiver electronic compass and military personel. This product can share data easily just connect the foretrex to your computer via usb or send data wirelessly to another device.
Retrace your steps
Foretrex keeps track of your path/ and displays it as a dotted trail on the screen. Keep track of bearing and altitude with foretrex 401’s electronic compass and barometric altimeter. You can save locations in memory as waypoints so you can always find your way back to any important place like your campsite or vehicle.
And with up to 17 hours of battery life and replaceable AAAbatteries you’ll never worry about making it back.
Foretrex 401 lets you create and store routes to all of your favourite l places and hunting and fishing information.
To keep track of your trip connect your foretrex to your PC or mac with USB to store your waypoints routes and track on your computer. you can also share waypoints routes and tracks wirelessly with another Foretrex 401.
- Automatic routing (trun by trun routing on roads); no
- Electronic compass; yes
- Touch screen; no
- Barometric altimeter;yes
- Geocaching – friendly; no
Physical and Performance
- Unit dimensions WxHxD; 2.9” x 1.7” x 0.9” /7.5 x 4.3 x 2.3cm
- Dispaly resolution W x H ; 100 X 64 pixels
- Dispaly type black and white LCD
- Weight;3.1oz (87.3g) with batteries
- Battery; 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Battery life; 17 hours
- Waterproof yes (ipx7)
- Floats; no
- High – sensitivity receiver; yes
- Interface; USB
- Rohs version available; yes
Maps and Memory
- Base map; no
- Perloaded street maps; no
- Ability to add maps; no
- Built – in memory; no
- Accepts data cards; no
- Waypoints / favourites / locations; 500
- Routes ; 20
- Track log; 10 000 points 10 saved tracks